June 15, 2011

Cupcakes Galore!

While Andrew has "nappies" I allow myself the time to sit at my computer and do whatever I WANT TO DO for most of the nap.  I get lost in all kinds of blogs.
Today was a tough one as the wee Bean was fussy for 25 mins before finding snoozeville.  Scanning blogs helps me occupy my mind and let him find his own comfy sleep spot, something that is really really hard for me to do and not go in for cuddles.  Does this ever get easier?

Today I found an amazing CUPCAKE site.  Delic!
If you are like me and LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcakes and really LUV to bake, you'll be sure to check it out and give a few of the out of the ordinary ones a try... I'm going to start today with cupcake #4!  YUM!

This site had some really neat ideas and is worth checking out.
http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...