July 7, 2011

Beach Bums!

We shared a HOT and fun afternoon at the beach with our friends Denise and Payton this week.  Praise the Lord for friends that live in lake communities!
It amazes me how much joy little ones get out of the simple things.  Mini shovels, sand scratching delicate toes, cold water bringing out goosie bumps, and other little people screeching with joy at the top of their lungs.  I tell ya, us adults could learn a thing or two from our little people.  It really is that simple... LIFE IS GOOD!
We spent a lot of the time under a sun tent and swapped Mom stories and soaked up the feelings of "just being" with our minis by our sides.  What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.
I love love love the smell of sunscreen.  It makes me happy all the way to the tips of my sun tanned toes!
The cool lake water didn't stop Bean from swimming.

Miss P!
Pals! (Andrew is eyeing up the sippy cup waiting for the right time to pounce). 
 
 
Borrowing other Kid's toys.
SUPER BEAN!
Andrew makes his move to the sippy cup!

1 comment:

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...