November 4, 2011

Love/Loath

I am a SUN worshiper!
I love summer!
Summer loves me!
I make no bones about it.

Today WINTER arrived.
Is that a dirty word?
I was not ready.
I have a love/loath with winter (trying not to use the word hate).
It brings the best and worst out in this world... I know I'm not alone in my thinking.


Fresh, peaceful & festive!
     Dirty, chaotic, freezing...
Brisk, baking & beauty!     
     Hectic, hair pulling, hell...
See.  
LOVE.  HATE.

With the first real SNOW experience I brushed off the Christmas box and brought out the greatest decoration... WINTER LOVE!  The wee Bean and I embraced Mother Nature together.
Pretty cool to see the wonder and twinkle in a little person's eyes with the introduction of Mumma N's next (and longest) season.

Hello WINTER!
We are welcoming you....
for now anyway.





HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!
We hope yours is Fresh, peaceful & festive... 
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...