January 27, 2012

Friday follow up

More blessings while in Arizona.
I wanted to post these photos separate because they have a special place in my heart and I thought would be nice to have on their own.
My heritage is very important to me.  It always has been.
But until I had a son of my own I don't believe I had a true sense of what HERITAGE really meant.
To be able to show Andrew the Ropin and Ridin way of life that has been a huge part of my parents, their Parents, and even our great Grandparents world means more to me than I can ever share in photos. It is such a privelage to be able to share it with Bean as he grows.
While the wild west of Arizona is drastically different than the daily Agricultual roots back at Terra Velde farms in Dalemead, Alberta, Canada, it instills the importance of the love of animals, family, fresh air, active living, and above all shows the great givings that hard work provides down the road.
I am forever grateful!
Grampa is a Team Roper for fun... yes, 65 and lovin his roping partner JACK.
Grama is a CowGirl.  The real kind, no fancy blinged out buckle necessary.
Ropin & ridin!
Gotta love it.




  
    




Think we have a wee Cowboy in the making?
You tell me!?
Andrew at 10 months. Photo by Through Laurie's Lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...