March 4, 2012

Few words.

I only took a bazillion photos this weekend, it may take me some time to sort through all the crooked grins.
On our drive home we saw an accident.
Everyone was fine but it is amazing how life can change in an instant.
I'm keeping this short so I can breathe in the last of the weekend with my loves and do some reflecting.
Hope you had a great and safe weekend. 
Here are a couple GOODERS!

I'd love to be able to say his Dad picked out his outfit but that was not the case.
That is what I love about Fernie, anything goes.
And this lil man has it GOIN ON BABY!

He will grow to love the monkey hat!
Trust me, he will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...