June 19, 2012

Daddy's Day!

One of my all time favorite photos of my LOVE.

I know I'm a couple of days behind on this but I've been breathing in country air and wanted to wait and sip this post slowly. It means so much to me.
DARCY = Daddy
Andrew is a lucky little man.
And I am one blessed Mumma.

He takes care of us.  Never stops learning and challenging himself.
Offers smiles, jokes, and kindness always.
A little tid bit... this man has never missed a day of work in 12 years, aside from scheduled vacation.
No sick days, no mental health days, no check out days.
He works so hard to be all he can be.  Love that!

These phone photos seem to tell a story all on their own....
Father's day was relaxing, full of coffee, a few naps, and some awesome park time.
We basically had a jam packed day of FUN.  The kind that comes at no cost, the best kind.

Forever grateful for a healthy and wonderful family!
Happy Father's Day Darcy.  Love ya so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...