September 20, 2012

Fall!

Here is a little hint on how I spent the evening!
Breath-taking.
Beautiful.
Fall is full on in Fish Creek Park.
WOW!

This Mamma and I go way back.  Way way way back!
I am grateful for the time they spent with me tonight.
We had such a beautiful night to share.  I hope they had as much fun as I did.
Suzanne. Hanna. Zach. Paul.
Aren't these smiles so natural?! You should hear the giggles.


I have so many more wonderful photos of these friends.
Watch for them next week!
Sigh.  Fall is such a magical time of year.
I hope you can get out and enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23.9.12

    Those pics are SOOOO good.
    Thanks for those.
    Ted Burgman
    (Proud Dad and Grandpa)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...