November 14, 2012

September with the cousins...

(heavy kid photo post)

I'm having an "I wish it was spring" kind of day.
I'm afraid I'll have to wait another 6 months or so.
This brought me back to looking at summer photos.
Perhaps I'm a bit behind at taking a close look at all of these shots.
Here are a few of my favorites....
September long weekend at the lake with Darcy's family.
The boys are all so close in age, it is so much fun watching them learn from one another.
There is an obvious pecking order... hilarious!
Nama has 4 grandSONS.  No pressure to the three girls to have a little miss at all!
Thankful for the memories we create over this weekend!



#thankfulnovember


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...