December 10, 2012

Photoshop Rookie. Before & After.

I am becoming a HUGE fan of Photoshop.
I resisted it for a long time. 
What was I thinking?
Photoshop is a crazy capable program and I've barely touched the tip of it what it can do.
I'm not in the biz of changing people's shapes (although it has come in handy once or twice) but it is pretty amazing what you can do with a few basic tools.
It has changed my workflow.

BEFORE...

AFTER...

I loved this truck and bike the second I spotted them at a small gourd farm in Arizona.
I messed with the lighting in Lightroom 4 but the obvious changes are Photoshop magic.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sellout!
    Ha...kidding, of course.
    Good for you for taking the big plunge!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...