July 18, 2013

Exploring Reader Rock Garden

So very peaceful!
Reader Rock Garden is a wee oasis in the middle of a crazy busy city.
If you live in or near Calgary and have not been.... you must.  Simple as that.
My dear friend has been involved with this Heritage Garden for many years and we talk about it a lot.

I can see why she puts her heart and mind into helping promote and preserve this gorgeous piece of history.  It is heavenly and the story of this stunning legacy is one you really must read over.

Today Bean and I took a tour through the beautiful garden.  We climbed stairs, smelt flowers, found secret pathways and put our imagination to the test.  What a fun place to take an almost 3 year old who loves to climb, explore, and breathe fresh air.  I can't wait to go back and spend more time exploring. The Tea House there is quaint and classy.  It is officially on my list of places to take my Mom on a special date.  SIGH.

Oh how I wish I had a macro lens.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12.9.13

    Sandra: We will go for a private tour one of these days, I promise! Thank you for taking the time to visit and photograph, beautifully done, as always!! Diane

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...