November 25, 2013

Daddy's Company Kiddo Christmas Party Part 2!

Face Paints.
Bouncy Castles.
Sugar.
Crafts.
Magicians.
Gifts.
Games.
Car races.
More Sugar.
Balloons.
And a visit from Mr. You Know Who himself! (who by the way wasn't as scary as my pictures show)


This year was a much bigger success.
Some good things that come with age right?
(that is our shy boy standing front and centre!  we are certain he is trying to analyze the tricks.)

All in all a pretty fantastic day.
I came home and slept for 2 hours….
By myself…
In my own bed…
in peace!

But we still wait for Buggy.
I thought for sure yesterday things would happen with all the activity.  NOPE!





#thankfulnovember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...