February 5, 2014

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

UHM HELLO BEAUTIFUL!
HELLO YUMMY!

These will make your Sweetheart happy, I'm sure of it!
A new recipe to me but one I guarantee I'll be heading back to very very soon!
(and as always my wee Bean was a helper so this one is a great one to make with kiddos who like to crack eggs!)




Ingredients
  • 3 cups white flour
  • 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
  • 1½ tsp. baking soda
  • ¾ tsp. salt
  • 1¾ cup butter, softened
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
  • 2 cups chocolate chips

Instruction:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Cream butter and sugar until creamy.
Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. 
In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. 
Pour the flour mixture into the butter mixture, and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet (I always place my cookies on parchment paper).  Sprinkle tops with sugar. 
Bake 8-11 mins, depending on your oven.  The cookies will be a bit soft and squishy but cool them completely and they will be chewy, not crunch.
Next time I'm going to add white chocolate chips!!

ENJOY!

I borrowed this recipe (and changed a few minor things) from a Fellow Mumma blogger, Kierste.  She is quite possibly the most domesticated woman on the planet, seriously.  And she has FIVE kids, 2 sets of twins.  For real!

Thank you Simply Kierste for always sharing your quick and easy recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...