March 6, 2014

Team Roping USA!

This post is for my DAD!
The Team Roper.

I love that he has a passion that is his and only his… 
and that he has the health, the time and the means to make it happen in reasonable temperatures for half the year.
I'm so proud of him.

 

Bean and I spent some time at the Mike Cervi Memorial Roping with Papa.
A week long event, with amazing and talented ropers of all ages and sizes from near and far.
Professionals and Amateurs.
Women AND Men.


Of course the John Deeres under the bleachers may have had his closest attention…


Or the John Deere flattening the arena between sessions!


Making memories I tell ya.  Making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...