June 11, 2014

Tonight during prayers...

"I am thankful for:
     Tankie.
     My Combine.
     Diggers.
     My clean bed.
     Baby Anna.
     My skid steer.
     Joey."


I almost cried.
My boy has a heart of gold.
Every night we do Prayers.  He always asks to start.
For Andrew and I that means listing all of the things off that we have and love and are grateful for.
He is learning that not everyone has all of the "things" that we do.  All of the opportunities that we have.  All of the resources we can access.
Slowly.
But he IS learning.

I know he knows, he's a smart little boy.

Tonight, and every night, I am thankful for a zillion things, especially these two!




1 comment:

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...