August 25, 2015

Forest Fire Haze and a Prayer.


I did a photo shoot today at this exact location.  
The haze was intense in the most beautiful of ways.
It adds an amazing 'mood' to my photos yes. 
However, I can't imagine what the families and folks in the surrounding burning areas are dealing with.
Their lives, history, and heritage is being taken from them by incredibly senseless and selfish mistakes.
Cigarettes out the windows disgust me.
 In so many cases this summer they have managed to destroy beautiful surroundings.

Sending heavy prayers to those families, lives and businesses that have been affected by such devastating forest fires this summer in BC and Washington.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...