September 21, 2015

Tiny Triathlete!

Swim.
Bike.
Run.

It is a glorious 3some!
Being a fellow triathlete I will admit I may have had something to do with encouraging the sign up.
But I assure you there was no forcing it.

Our little man did his first official (and crazy well organized) tri race this weekend.
Of course Fernie did an unreal job at organizing this event.  WOW!!!
http://www.ferniekidstri.com

Way to go Beanie!!  I'm crazy proud of you buddy.
You are officially a TRIATHLETE!!  You made it look so easy, like you'd done this before.
Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

xox


A few…  a LOT of images from the big event!


He said without hesitation that his favorite part was the RUN.  YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!
My boy.
Congratulations Andrew.
We are so crazy proud of you Buddy!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...